JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Utility Scale (1MW+) Solar Farms
Benefits of Utility Scale Solar Power Energy Systems
- Save money on energy from day 1. Pay off the solar system and get free energy (5 to 10 years).
- Tax write-off (1 to 3 years) (100% to 50/30/20%)
- Finance options include: Business loan, Bond extension, lease to own and PPA (Power Purchase Agreements)
- Carbon tax benefits due to solar power being Non-polluting (air & water), renewable and a quite solution for power generation.
- These are solar power systems that can be installed at Municipalities, businesses, office block, shopping centres, factories, mines or farms (with or without grid connections)
- Typically these are Grid-tie or grid-interactive systems. With or without battery backups for load shedding and power outages.
- Solar Panels are mostly installed on ground mount (open field) fixed or single axis-tracking structures. Battery bank (s) and inverters can be installed in battery rooms
- Can be an additional source of income for a municipality / property owner / landlord / developer
How do Utility Scale Solar Power Energy Systems
- Grid-tied solar power system: Solar panels generate energy by exposure to sun light --> This energy gets converted with inverters and transformers from DC to 380 volt / 11 kV / 33kV AC current and supplied into the local electrical network --> Power is used on the local network (self-consumption) and/or supplied to the Eskom national grid (stored/wheeled/banked/net-metering).
What information we require to provide a quotation
- The best option will be for our solar farm engineering team to do a FREE site assessment. To book a presentation and/or site assesment call Tihan on +27(0)74 5617976 or email: email@example.com
- Site info: Location, available roof space/ground space, type of roof, roof facing (North, East & West), space available for MPPT(s), Inverter(s), Battery bank(s), etc.
- Present energy usage: Total monthly energy use (in Rands and/or kWh/units) (Eskom bills would be handy), peak use (maximum demand), base load use (constant usage), etc.
- Electrical Reticulation: single phase or 3 phase connection, DC board layout and space, grid connection, type of municipal/Eskom meter installed, etc.
- Book a FREE presentation and/or site assesment by calling Tihan on +27(0)74 5617976 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Back||Back to top|