JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Solar Geysers - Tube - High Pressure
High pressure solar tube geysers are mostly installed at residences where the water pressure is relatively high. They are very effective at converting solar heat into hot water.
- These evacuated tube type geysers are primarily used in urban areas or where the water pressure between 1 and 6 bar (up to 600 kPa).
- Geysers are responsible for 25 to 45% of household energy consumption, so this is a great place to start cutting down on energy consumption and can pay for itself in 6 to 24 months.
- They typically reach temperatures of 70 to 90 degrees celsius.
- The evacuated tube geysers work on the principle of collecting and trapping the suns energy.
- Complete unit with geyser tank, evacuated tubes and stand. Just assemble and connect piping.
|Back||Back to top|