Solar Geysers (Evacuated Tube)(Low Pressure)
Low pressure solar tube geysers are mostly installed in rural areas where the water pressure is not very high. They are very effective at converting solar heat into hot water.
- These evacuated tube type geysers are ideal for use on farms and small holdings where the water pressure is below 1 bar (100 kPa).
- Geysers are responsible for 25 to 45% of household energy consumption, so this is a great place to start cutting down on energy consumption and can pay for itself in 6 to 24 months.
- They typically reach temperatures of 70 to 90 degrees celsius thus supplying hot water even at night and early mornings.
- The evacuated tube geysers work on the principle of collecting and trapping the suns energy. You will be using abundant, free energy in an efficient way.
- Complete units come with a geyser tank, evacuated tubes and stand. Just assemble and connect piping.
- The manifold system fits on an existing (in-roof) geyser tank and usually has a 12/24 volt solar powered circulation pump and solar panel(s) that drives the pump.